Invoice EntryFunctionality has been added to the Invoices in MRSware to designate them as Paid or Not-Paid. The intended use of this checkbox is to indicate the state of an invoice for those Users who may do any of the following:
- enter an order before an invoice is shipped,
- enter an invoice before a manufacturer sends the agency a copy,
- generate their own invoices to customers, or
- have other special-case invoices that need to be logically separated from other, paid invoices.
- Existing Invoices in MRSware are all marked as Paid (Paid is the definition of what all invoices in the system were previously).
- Imported invoices are all marked as Paid.
- New manually entered Invoices are default marked as Paid unless the checkbox is unchecked.
- The Invoice Listing table has a column labeled Paid that is a checkbox indicating the state of the invoice. This column appears after all other columns at the end of the row.
- The Quick Add panel has the ability to control the Paid state of an invoice being entered by leaving checked, or un-checking, the Paid checkbox.
- The Add/Edit Invoice dialog also has the Paid checkbox on it to allow users to control the Paid state by checking or un-checking it.
- The Invoice Advanced Search dialog, found under Search à Invoices, adds that ability for users to search by the Paid state of invoices. The default action is to ignore the Paid state by having the Only Unpaid Invoices option un-checked. To find all invoices that have not been paid, check the Only Unpaid Invoices checkbox as part of the search criteria.