Safari on iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches):
1. Open up the web page you want to save as an app icon. For example, navigate tohttp://demo.mrsware.com/htmlclient to open the MRSweb app (substitute your company's domain name in place of "demo").
2. Click on the share icon and select Add to Home Screen.
3. Click Add one more time on the Add to Home dialog.
Chrome on IOS
iOS does not allow any non-Safari browser to create icons on the Home page.
Chrome on Android
1. Open the web page you want to save as an icon.
2. Click the menu button and select Add to homescreen.
Chrome on Windows
1. Open your web page.
2. Click the menu button and select Tools then Create Application Shortcuts...
3. On the Create Application Shortcuts dialog you can select either or both to create the shortcut on theDesktop and/or the Windows Taskbar.
When you use these options to save an icon to the Home screen, and then use that icon in the future, you will find that the app now opens full-screen instead of in the regular web browser tab, making it appear the same as other apps on your device.