- New Order fields are available in Invoice Entry to enable more tracking scenarios and entry of fuller Purchase Order and Order information prior to the receipt of the Invoice.
- Quote #, PO #, Quote Date, PO Date
- Shipping Method, Tracking #, Shipping Total $, Ship Anticipated Date
- Terms and Notes, each featuring up to 8000 characters in details that can be added to the Order / Invoice.
- New fields in the Line Items
- Ship By date is available to set a per-item shipping requirement
- A Discount $ / Discount % can be noted per line item
- The Description field length is greatly expanded, now supporting up to 1200 character descriptions
- New Save buttons have been added
- Save is to save the changes made without closing the Edit Invoice dialog
- Save & Close will save changes and close the Edit dialog
- Save & New now has a new option "Duplicate Order" that creates a copy of the existing Order with some of the fields filled in. This is an easier way to split and Order into multiple Invoices, or repeat a previous Order that is being placed again.
- Multiple Splits have been added using the "Sales Rep", "Specifier", and "Territory" fields along with their Split % fields. Internally split the commissions for an Invoice between multiple reps, or note external Agency splits.
- The Invoice Listing has been updated to show the new fields added to the Order/Invoice dialog.
- The Search -> Invoices dialog has been updated to enable searching by the various new fields added to the Invoice.