- Contact management software: to store and organize information about their customers, including contact details, purchasing history, and communication history.
- Sales tracking and forecasting software: to help reps stay on top of their sales activities, set goals, and predict future sales.
- Product management software: to help reps stay up-to-date on their manufacturers' products, including product information, pricing, and inventory levels.
- Commission tracking software: to keep track of commissions earned and ensure that reps are paid accurately and on time.
- Marketing and promotional materials software: to create marketing materials, such as brochures and product sheets, and to track their effectiveness.
- Expense tracking software: to keep track of expenses incurred while on the job and make sure they are reimbursed.
- Mobile apps: to access their information and perform their tasks on-the-go.
Manufacturers reps, also known as independent sales reps or sales agents, typically need software that can help them manage their sales activities and customer relationships. This can include:
MRSware provides the features you need to accurately track activity and measure results. Sign-up for our Demo or request a Free Trial today.
contains updates for shows and conferences we will be attending, product releases and enhancements (the changelog), and general market engagement articles